Innovative split skin for wide freeride skis – extremely lightweight, extra small pack size, for use on a range of ski widths from 95 mm +.
Easy handling thanks to hybrid adhesive technology. Our unique hybrid adhesive technology is made up of two different layers of technical glue which together create both a perfect bond between the glue and the back of the skin as well as perfect tack on the ski base. This also prevents snow ingress between the ski and the skin. Hybrid technology offers all advantages of “glueless” skins: excellent tack even at very low temperatures and on multiple ascents, easy handling and no more need for reglueing - the adhesive can simply be cleaned to revive tackiness.
The tip fix and tail clip hold the skin firmly in place and mean the skins are length-adjustable (they can be used on different length skis). And there’s no need to trim the skins.
- Plush 70 % Mohair blend
- Hybrid adhesive technology
- Tip and Tail clip attachment
The hybrid technology offers all advantages of “glueless” skins:
- Excellent tack at all temperatures and this technical glue can handle multiple tours per day.
- Durable adhesive layer without adding weight or stiffness to the skin.
- Drops of water or small pieces of snow on your bases are no problem when placing the skin. Just rub down the skin 2-3 times from the front to back and it will stick as normal.
- The adhesive side can be simply cleaned with some lukewarm water and soap.
- Adhesive side can be sticked to itself for shorter periods of time, up till a few days. No cheat-sheets / skin-savers needed, very easy to unfold again before use.
Suggested retail price USA: u$200
Precios de los productos en las sucursales ECO. ENVIOS AL INTERIOR: enviamos tu compra al destino y por el transporte que nos indiques. Flete y seguro por cuenta del comprador. Previa cobranza de la venta. Para más información consultanos.